Friday, March 20, 2009
Lecanto, Florida (Shammy's aunt and Uncle's house)
I already like the feel of Florida, it has a relaxed, beachy air to it and reminds me a bit of Australia if you take away the big cars. The drivers down here are mad and love the big utes (or trucks as they call them here). We have finally brought out our summer clothing, its nice not to be wearing layers of clothing for a change. Shammy's uncle and Aunt have an amazing house, with high ceilings, lots of light and a very decadent feel to it. I will try to get some pictures to give you an idea of the feeling. It is situated on a golf course so Shammy and I plan to go for a run this afternoon and hopefully avoid getting hit by a golf ball. We will relax here for the weekend before heading to Orlando and Disney next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment