Sunday, March 22, 2009

Golf course living

I'm sitting this morning in the sunlight looking out over the golf course and the second hole, nothing like checking out everyones golfing style from your house. Shammy and I also got to do our 8 mile run around the course today not a bad view at all. We are being spoilt by Shammy's Auntie and I'm making the most of the authentic southern indian vegetarian food. Yesterday we took a picture of the most difficult hole on the golf course where if you are pro standard you can hit the ball all the way across the crater with the water in it. Apparently Tiger Woods has even come here to get some practice in. The membership to join is $100000 plus a $10000 annual fee a bit out of our league I'm afraid. I thought of my brothers and Dad though and new they would have enjoyed this experience. We will probably head off tomorrow and explore Florida a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment