Sunday, October 10, 2010

Birthday weekend




Well the babies room gets some extra features. I have to give Shammy all the credit for our new baby storage area. This cupboard came together quite well after I ran out and bought us a Hammer and Screw driver. We also have a cage like storage system we put into the closet which Shammy pronounced would be even easier then the cupboard you see above. Ahh it was NOT, I had to leave him to it as after a few tries and shoving wires into a disc device I decided that it was not supposed to go together at all but should be returned to the shop because it was too damn difficult, and besides I was hungry :). Three hours later Shammy had patiently put it all together and we now have a draw system in our closet, I think someone's patience one out this time.



It was a pretty relaxing birthday this year with a lovely sunny day and a cool breeze topping it off. Shammy made some fresh fruit and Chobani greek yoghurt for breakfast for me and then later in the day we headed out to a mountain resort here to have a relaxing lunch on the patio beside an outdoor heated pool. In winter it is the local ski slope but yesterday it was looking lush and Shammy and I just about fell asleep poolside. Definitely a place to take our visitors at the end of the year. It was made doubley special as Shammy was meant to be working the entire weekend but he managed to swap this for next weekend so only had to go in Saturday night instead. I thought I should also include a photo of my belly for those that have been requesting one :). I'm now at 25 weeks 1 day and from next week will be dropping one work day but I'm still feeling pretty good.




1 comment:

  1. Looking good Sam!!! Part of the parenting test must be to assemble furniture. Nathan and I have done a few now and I must say I try to do it myself now if I can. If I didn't I'd have to buy Henry some earmuffs to drown out the french.

    ReplyDelete