We had great news last Wednesday, Shammy, after a lot of hardwork and dedication matched at the Lehigh Valley Hospital to start his Fellowship next July. Shammy was on nights so I checked his results out at work and then jumped around the pharmacy waiting for him to wake up and give me a call so we could celebrate together. Needless to say he didn't get much sleep that day and we have had our fair share of celebrating.
We are also back in training this week for our Lehigh valley Marathon relay run in September. We are getting plenty of rain and thunderstorms over here which the locals are finding unusual but it reminds me of Ozzie summers.
I also discovered last week that steam burns from the pressure cooker are pretty nasty and after some quick first aid by Shammy and with the benefit of being able to grab some burn cream from the compounding unit in the pharmacy it seems to be mending even if a few blisters have popped up today. I thought I'd put a piccie on the website to remind me of why I should always remove the whistle first. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment